World Smile Day 2020
World Smile Day is celebrated on the first Friday of October annually. This day is observed to encourage people to do acts of kindness to spread goodwill and cheer. World Smile Day was created by Harvey Ball, a graphic artist and ad man from Worcester, Massachusetts, in 1999. Smile Quotes
when is world smile day 2020
2nd October 2020
Read more blog World Smile Day 2020 world smile day 2020 quotes
1. “A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.” – Dalai Lama
2. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.” – Lee Mildon
4. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
5. I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me. It has just made me grow as an individual and grow as a man.” – LeBron James
6. “Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” – Jim Beggs
7. “If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.” – Andy Rooney
8. “When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.” – Etta James
9. “I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.” – David White
10. “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile.” – Charlie Chaplin
Get more info like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting any updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.